Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Doulos (Intermissions 2011)

Last weekend I got to go to the beautiful Lake Atilan for a missionary conference. During the weekend the youth studied Romans 1. I learned the word δοῦλος or doulos. Its Greek and it means bond servant. I want to be a doulos for Christ just like Paul. I want to be completely sold out for the Lord and live every moment of my life for him!

And other than listening to the awesome talks we did some other fun stuff...We got to stay at a gorgeous hotel! Play fun games like the one above where Clay had to be Krister's arms and feed him. And a version of Dogeball with only one ball which provided GREAT pictures!
We also got to meet and hang out with awesome people!

It was an amazing weekend and I am already excited for next year. And I am excited to live my life as a
doulos for Christ just like Paul!

Paul, a doulos of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God— Romans 1:1

Are you living your life as a doulos for Christ?
-Katey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment