Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Now you see it...Now you dont.

As you can tell both of the pictures above are taken at the same place but just at different times. I think is is so neat that clouds can change your view in a matter of hours (sometimes minuets). If you get up early enough in the morning you can see the volcanos very clearly and as the day goes on they begin to disappear. Usually you can still tell that they are there but you cant see them completely. But some days they just vanish all with just a little help from Gods creation, clouds. I guess you could say that I have been so amazed by Gods creation of clouds this week.

And yesterday we had the Ruanos over for dinner. We had pasta and homemade garlic bread which was delicious. After dinner the kids (Clay, Emily, Jose, Dennis, Rossana, Bryan, and I) played games and then ended up playing soccer in the dark out in a field in our neighborhood. It was so much fun!
Hope you had a fun night last night too :)
-Katey

4 comments:

  1. That's really cool!!! so are you warming up to soccer? haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how old are the kids u are playing with??? i didn't know that u will be eating american food! that is good for u !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great shots, Katey! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! :)
    And Taylor, haha I am actually worse compared to the people I play with here. haha But I am better at lacrosse compared to the people I play with (even thought I haven't played yet).
    And I miss you too Kristen :)

    ReplyDelete