Monday, September 13, 2010

Spanish Tutoring

Today Clay, Emily, and I started Spanish tutoring. Clay and I have Jose as our tutor and Emily has Sandra. Most of it was in Spanish and I understood basically all of it. We talked, read, learned, and did some exercises. He also gave us homework but it wasn't to hard, I have already finished it. During the lesson I noticed was how much vocabulary I already knew/remembered from just being down here for 2 weeks. And any words that I didn't know I would ask him to say them in English and then I would write them down. Before he came I thought 3 hours of Spanish lessons would be hard and tiring but it wasn't that bad, I actually kind of enjoyed it. It was really funny though because at the begining he had Clay and I practice speaking fast and replying fast (I am going to have to work on that).
Well thats all for now, time to study!
-Katey :)

1 comment:

  1. that is awesome that you are doing that!!!! you will be speaking fluent spanish in no time!!!!

    ReplyDelete