Saturday, September 25, 2010

Waiting.

So I am learning that I need to wait for Gods plan for my life. As it says in Ecclesiastes 3:1-
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.
And the main thing I have learned in the past few days is that the time for everything is GOD'S time, not MY time! I started learning this when I found out I was moving. I had to wait for God to tell my dad where we were going to go. And now I am learning this for many other things in my life. And even if I don't know what is going to happen next in my life, God has a plan and he will reveal it to me in his time. I just have to be patient and listen.
-Katey :)

2 comments:

  1. Waiting on Him can be hard, but it's always worth it. His has a plan for you and it is for your good. Blessings - Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That is very encouraging :)

    ReplyDelete