Saturday, September 4, 2010

Santo, Santo, Santo

Yesterday I went to a youth group. They sang worship in both Spanish and English and I really liked that. I sang in both English and Spanish and even though I didn't know much of the what I was saying, I did know that I was praising God. I actually felt more of a connection singing to him in Spanish then I did singing to him in English. I think it was because I didn't care if I knew exactly how to say the words I was singing but the fact that I was singing them anyways.
Have you ever worshiped in a different language? If you haven't, you should try it some time.

Today, we went on an adventure to find this cross (in the picture above). I was helping my dad with directions but with me being very directionally challenged we got lost, even with the help of the GPS, that tells you how good I am at directions. Well we ended up going up a very steep road with almost no gas that lead to some statue. Then I was almost positive how to go back down, I am better at back tracking then I am at directions, but I was wrong. We went down the way that I said and guess where we ended up, at the cross!! And we figured out later that if you come up the right way then you have to pay 5Q to go up and see it so me being very directionally challenged saved us money!
-Katey :)

2 comments:

  1. THAT'S AMAZING!! that cross is so touching!! good job katey on the directions challenging gene...i think we have that in common lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joy! And haha yeah, I need to get better but this time it worked out for me to be directionally challenged. haha

    ReplyDelete